Tuesday 28 June 2011

Need a Change in this life...

I'm hurting whoever love me,
I'm hurting mum, and friends.

I didn't mean that, 
It just come out whenever i dislike it.

Even sometime it happen in a situation i dun know,
maybe because a lot of time i wearing mask.

I pray to GOD help me to overcome myself,
This life made me hard to live.

People around me dislike me and run away from me,
Because they see nothing good in me.

They might think that i need to change,
But GOD you know i cant change by myself.

Before i want more friends,
I think i should change myself.

But not because want to be somebody,
It is because i choose to be nobody.

This world had changing every single minute,
I just want to be more strong in GOD.

So that i might not shaken in any situation,
Many situation may come and put me down.

I need to stand firm,
The 1st thing i need to do now is draw more closer to GOD.