Thursday 14 July 2011

thursday 14/07/2011

This early morning i receive her msg that today had a cell group, i still remember why am i wanna go cell group, but because of my own issue, i dun know how am i got to face the problem, so i run away from it (last week).

This week, i told myself that i need to face it. Even if i see her may hurt me. Nor-matter how much i want to run away from her, how hurt it is. with her, i keep on feel hurt from her and i also keep on hurting her.

Because of i care, its hurt me a lot, and i respond back hurt to her. i know she might not care about what will going to happen in my life, because she had someone who care about her and more people who care about her.

If one day i tell the world that she hurting me, i believe no one believe me; and they will think that i'm the one who hurting her, cause in their eyes, she is so good to them. No one understand me, even my mum. my mum may understand little of me, but not all.