Sunday 14 August 2011

glad, excited

Today, after i wrote my daily, something different had happened in my life.
Every time after i wrote my daily, it will remain like that,
but today, it happen different way.
Yes i'm glad about it.

i'm just asking friend to go someway together with me, 1st she dun want.
then after awhile i say i wish she can go with me, maybe she think so long not go with me, so she agree.
then when i drive i'm so nervous to drive, i'm thanks God that he is always they with us.
it was so frightening because almost accident, but thanks God everything is alright.

After it, i'm so worry, frightening, but no fear in heart just outside of my body is sharking.
then night time, i 1st time sending 5 people back home, thanks God everything go well.

I pray that i will had the other time to drive people back home because i'm so glad can drive people.
I also want to pray that tomorrow will have a safety journey because i'm driving without "P" sign.